- What Personal Information We Collect About You
- What Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Protect Your Information
- How We Disclose or Share Information We Collect
- Links to Other Sites
- Online Vs. Offline Practices
- Contacting iSquad Inc.
What Personal Information We Collect About You
Upon visiting our Site, we will provide you with a unique ID in the form of a “cookie”. A cookie is a piece of information that is sent to your browser by a website that help websites to remember information about your visit and save your preferred settings. Cookies are also used for such purposes as personalizing and facilitating your shopping and ordering experience, keeping track of your shopping basket during your visit, helping diagnose problems with our server and administering our Site. In our case, we may use the data collected through cookies for marketing purposes to inform you of special offers, to better understand your needs, or to answer your questions. For more information about cookies, please see our Cookie FAQ’s.
What Personal Information We Collect
We collect only that Personal Information that you specifically and freely provide to us while using our Site. For purpose of this Policy, we define Personal Information as information that identifies you as a specific individual, for example, your name, account number, email address and phone number. We collect your information when you:
- Create an account
- Make a purchase
- Register at our website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request a catalog
- Participate in a survey
Please note the website is intended for use by residents of the U.S. only who are over the age of eighteen. We do not purposely collect Personal Information from children younger than thirteen years of age.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information that you specify us to:
1) Fulfill requests for products information,
2) Provide customer service,
3) Offer products to you,
4) Tailor our online offerings to your preferences,
5) Administer promotions or surveys, or
When you make a purchase with iSquad Inc., we may collect your card information including card number, card type, cardholder name, cardholder billing address, and card expiration date in order to bill you for purchases made through us.
How We Protect Your Information
To help protect the security of your information, we strive using security technology and procedures consistent with industry standards. We use Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) and encryption technology in all areas of the Site where your personal information is required, which means the information you submit to us is encoded by your computer and decoded again on our side. If your browser does not support SSL or if you are unable to establish a secure connection due to a company firewall, please call us at 833-361-3601 to place your order by phone. Moreover, your personal information and transaction history are kept behind a firewall.
Unfortunately, no storage system or data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to suppose that your interaction with us is no longer secure, immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting iSquad Inc.” section below.
How We Disclose or Share Information We Collect
We may disclose or share your information with:
- Our service providers, consultants, contractors and professional advisors who perform services on our behalf. We may disclose your information to a third party designed to determine the accuracy of and/or to update the information we have collected. We may also combine data that we collect online with data collected offline or with data provided by other parties;
- Unaffiliated third party individuals or entities, such as our business partners or marketing, not affiliated with iSquad Inc. or our affiliates. Please note, even though we only work with third parties whom we consider to be reputable, our third-party marketing partners may have different privacy policies and practices than ours and we are not liable for the privacy practices of our marketing partners or any other third parties.
We reserve the right to release your information where we consider you are in violation of any published guidelines for the use of the Site or participate in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We also reserve the right to disclose your information to obey with applicable law, to respond to civil subpoenas or discovery requests, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property, safety or security of iSquad Inc., our visitors or the public, or to respond to an emergency.
iSquad Inc. uses outside third party vendors and advertisers to serve advertisements on the Site. Please be notified that such promoters may place a unique advertising cookie on your browser through which they monitor your behavior and preferences on our Site as well as other websites. Advertisers and their partners use these cookies to serve you ads based on your prior visits to our Site or other websites. If you do not choose third-party ad serving, the cookies of other promoters or advertisers may also be used to serve ads on your site.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may also contain links to affiliated sites or other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites, including such website’s use of any information collected when visitors to the Site click through links to those websites. Even though such information may not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of any third party websites.
Online Vs. Offline Practices
Contacting iSquad Inc.
For further more information on details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 833-361-3601.